75 lb. V-MAX™ short weight vest is a good CPAT weight vest. According to the IAFC website the CPAT consists of the firefighter candidate wearing a 50 lb. weight vest for the entire 8 event test. A 25 lb. attachment is then added for a stair climbing event. This is to simulate the firefighter’s protective gear.
- Comfortable, compact design
- 50 lb. weight vest and 25 lb. attachment
- Padded body and Shoulders
- Hand washable
- Durable moisture-resistant materials
- Will never stretch or sag
- Weights and Belts are removable
- One size fits all to 44″ girth
- 1-50 lb. weight vest and 1-25 lb. attachment
- 75 pounds of iron weights in 2.5 lb. increments (included)
- EZ-Adjust 1.5″ legacy belt system (included)
- Lifetime Warranty
- Ships in 2 boxes
There are no reviews yet.