40 lb. V-FORCE® Basketball Weight Vest
V-FORCE® basketball weighted vests are military tough, built in full-body colors using the highest quality military spec. materials.
- Comfortable and super narrow design
- Fully padded body and shoulders
- Durable moisture-resistant materials
- Will never stretch, sag, or fall apart
- All weights and belts are removable
- One size fits all (to 44″ girth)
- 40 pounds of metal weights in 2.5 lb. increments included
- Easy-adjust 2″ signature belt system included
- Made in the USA
- Includes a lifetime warranty
- Top-of-the-line military grade materials
- 2.5 metal weights (included)
- Equal weight distribution (same front and back)
- 40 lbs weight included
- 11″W x 11″L x 2.5″D
- 2″ Hook-n-Loop fasteners
- Military grade webbings
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA
- Arrives in 1 package
Perfectly balanced and adjustable
Evenly distributed weight in the front and back. Each weight is a solid 2.5 lb. rounded metal bar. Easily remove weights by lifting the flaps and sliding them out of their pocket.
Evenly distributed weight in the front and back. Each weight is a solid 2.5 lb. rounded metal bar. Easily remove weights by lifting the flaps and sliding them out of their pocket. The 40 lb. basketball vest is generally used for basketball, volleyball and other sports where a narrow body will not hinder full range of arm motion.
The width of a 40 lb. vest at the upper pocket is approximately 9 inches. And the shoulders are nearly 2.5″ wide.
Attention to details
Fully padded panels and shoulders make your vest as comfortable as possible.
Made in the U.S.A, solid metal weights included.
Made in the USA
Two 2 inch V-FORCE™ belts included
Hand-washable, durable liner. Designed to last years.
Made in the USA