40 lb. V-FORCE® Basketball Weight Vest
V-FORCE® basketball weighted vests are military tough. Super narrow for rebounding and shooting.
V-FORCE® weight vest training is an effective way to improve your vertical jump in basketball. By adding additional weight to your body you increase the difficulty of your lower body when performing exercises and challenges your muscles. This can lead to improvements in your strength, power, and overall athletic performance on the court, most importantly your vertical jump.
For example, exercises such as jump squats, lunges, and plyometrics can be especially effective when performed with a V-FORCE® weight vest.
V-FORCE® weight vest training is a valuable tool for any basketball player looking to improve the vertical jump and overall athletic performance.
- Comfortable and super narrow design
- Fully padded body and shoulders
- 2.5 lb. Premium Weight Bars
- Durable moisture-resistant materials
- Will never stretch, sag, or fall apart
- All weights and belts are removable
- One size fits all (to 44″ girth); longer upon request
- 40 pounds of metal weights in 2.5 lb. increments included
- Easy-adjust 2″ signature belt system included
- Includes a lifetime warranty
- Military grade materials
- 2.5 lb. iron weights (included)
- Equal weight distribution (same front and back)
- 40 lbs weights included
- Approx. vest dimension 11″W x 11″L x 2.5″D
- 2″ Hook-n-Loop fasteners
- Military grade webbings
- Lifetime Warranty
- Arrives in 1 package
8 reviews for 40 LB V-FORCE® Basketball Vest