25 lb. V-FORCE® Short Weight Vest
V-FORCE® weighted vests are military tough, built in full-body colors using the highest quality mil-spec materials.
- Comfortable and compact design
- Fully padded body and shoulders
- Durable moisture-resistant materials
- Will never stretch, sag, or fall apart
- All weights and belts are removable
- One size fits all
- 25 pounds of solid metal* weight in 2.5 lb. increments included
- Easy-adjust 2″ signature belt system included
- Made in the USA
- Includes a lifetime warranty
- Top-of-the-line military grade materials
- 2.5 metal weights (included)
- Equal weight distribution (same front and back)
- 25 lbs weight included
- 11″W x 11″L x 2.5″D
- 2″ Hook-n-Loop fasteners
- Military grade webbings
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA
- Arrives in 1 package
Perfectly balanced and adjustable
Evenly distributed weight in the front and back. The 25 lb. short vest is about 9″ wide. Features zippered mesh pocket for keys, phone, wallet or snacks.
2″ wide belts and open on the sides.
The open side design allows you to work out a bit cooler and not be confined. The belts expand with your breathing while holding your vest in place. Your vest won’t sag, rip, or stretch over time.
Attention to details
Fully padded panels and shoulders make your vest as comfortable as possible.
Made in the U.S.A, solid metal weights included.
Made in the USA with a lifetime warranty.
Two 2 inch V-FORCE™ belts included
Hand-washable, durable liner. Designed to last years.
Narrow shoulders are best for overhead and forward arm movements. If you do a large variety of exercises, the narrow option is the most versatile. V-Max™ comes with narrow or wide shoulders; you choose the width you want.
Narrow shoulders are best for activities like these: pull-ups, climbing, CrossFit exercises, dragging, chopping, bear crawls.
Wide shoulders are best for activities like: walking, running, squats, lunges, biking, etc.
Made in the USA