When choosing a weighted vest for men, consider what activities you’ll be using it for. Are you planning on doing bodyweight exercises, running, walking, or job testing?
Short Weighted Vest for Men:
– The “short” version sits higher on your torso, as shown in the picture above.
– Our designs are highly regarded worldwide, and we continue to make them with the utmost quality.
– This type of vest places the weight higher on your body, requiring more engagement from your core to stabilize. It also makes push-ups more challenging.
– If you’re into sports training like basketball, volleyball, racquetball, pickleball, or tennis, a short vest would be the better choice.
Long Weighted Vest for Men:
– The “long” version fits the same as the short vest, but the lower row of weights is about 5 inches lower on your torso. This gives you a lower center of gravity, providing a more stable feel.
– This type is recommended for activities like walking, hiking, and running for that extra stability.
Regardless of whether you choose a short or long vest, you want one that will last for years, not just a few months. We’re confident in the quality of our weight vest brands, which is why we offer a lifetime warranty covering any defects in materials and workmanship.