20 lb. V-MAX Weight Vest for Women
20 lb. V-MAX weight vest for women
V-MAX women's weighted vests feature a "Y" front panel design for maximum comfort. V-MAX weight vests are built for your workouts so you can more quickly burn fat, build muscle, increase bone density, and intensify any exercise. Your short-cut to shredded, and building explosive strength.
- Comfortable and compact "Y" design
- Fully padded body and shoulders
- Durable moisture-resistant materials
- Will never stretch, sag, or fall apart
- Features a phone/key pocket
- All weights and belts are removable
- One size fits all
- 20 pounds of cast iron weight in 2.5 lb. increments included
- Easy-adjust 1.5" signature belt system included
- Made in the USA
- Includes a lifetime warranty
Women's narrow vests shoulders are perfect for all exercises
Posted by Unknown on 21st Nov 2016
Once again great construction, great materials. We now have three of these vests and I cannot speak more highly of them. If you're looking for a weight vest you need this one.
Pleased and impressed
Posted by Unknown on 17th Oct 2016
I spent a few hours reading reviews of weight vests and was on the verge of buying several different ones that were significantly less expensive than the 20lb VMAX I ultimately purchased. What decided it for me, ultimately, were the warnings about leaking sand -- warnings that plagued the reviews of even the top rated vests. I was also worried about sizing: I'm about 5'2, and while I'm reasonably fit, I'm hardly all muscle. And I was worried about getting the best bang for my buck. I wanted something to walk in, not run in, and I was concerned that 20lbs would provide too little resistance. This weight vest, which I've now been using regularly since I got it 3 weeks ago, has really pleased and impressed me. I wear it around the house, during light hand weight sessions, and for walks with my dog. And I've only used it with half the available (IRON!) weights. I've discovered that that's all I can manage for up to an hour's time in it, which means that it gives me lots of room to grow and get stronger. Although I have one suggestion re the fit (see below), it nevertheless is comfortably snug across my waist and keeps the weight off my shoulders.
1. I got the dark grey, thinking it would be a pleasing neutral color that avoids this looking like a bullet proof vest (or worst), but the dark grey reads dark teal, which I don't really like but at the end of the day, really doesn't matter.
2. The fit is great, but only because the waist belt has such terrific velcro. I'm not a tiny woman, but if it weren't for the velcro, the buckle would end up leaving about 1" of space between me and the vest, which would result in my shoulders bearing the weight of the vest.
3. There were no instructions inside the box, and the video describing how to fit the vest to your body doesn't match the vest as it came out of the box. The vest came out of the box with one of the belts already fastened to the velcro on the back. The video shows it as a separate piece. It took me a few minutes to realize this, which was a little annoying and unnecessary.
That said, I reached someone by phone immediately when I called, confused about the color and the straps. That was very helpful.